Been a while, SGU, Star Wars News

Hi all!


It's been a while since my last post, and I know that makes me a bad blogger. My apologies on that. A lot has been going on in life and you can read all about it here.


(Removed because it just won't stop playing.  Click the link above to see it.)

Also, the Force Unleased 2 is coming out later this year. I am including the new trailer for your viewing pleasure. (I find this one particularly bad-ass).



I'm looking forward to this despite having greatly anticipated the first Force Unleashed and been a bit let down by how utterly short it was. I actually wound up selling the game back to the store... But that is now a decision I regret. They added content online (as I now know is the standard) that I think I wanted to play, and I was in a particularly anti-Star Wars phase then after having seen the Clone Wars "movie"... /sigh, why George... Why?.... But now I think I'm ready for more Force punishment. Besides, I love evil-bad-ass stuff like this. (We wont get into my twisted psychology here). So I may wind up re-buying the game (in the GotY edition) or some such. Time will tell.

Okay, now, onto:



SGU!


SGU last week was the season finale. I won't write any spoilers, but I'm both tense to see what happens next and annoyed. The show seems to be ignoring a rather obvious mystery (a guy disappeared and has never been discussed since) and a real dumb ass move by Col. Young has them in a very bad situation. I'm starting to feel like the writers are relying more and more on cliched answers, so I fully expect boy genius to save the show this fall. I'm annoyed by this, because the show had such potential when it started out. I just don't feel as thrilled or impressed by the events for the last few episodes as I should be.

I really hope things get better next season. The setting is one of the cooler ones I can imagine for the Stargate Universe, and they really could do quite a lot with it if only they would.



Okay, that's all for today. I'm off, and be well!

Comments

Popular Posts