Hidden Skills



Everyone has a hidden talent, yes?  More likely, everyone has multiple talents and hobbies that you'd never know about without becoming good friends with them.  I'm aiming to short-circuit that a bit and invite my fellow authors, friends, etc. (at risk of being the only one to do this) to take the following survey for fun, and possibly "oh that's cool" factor.

1.  What languages do you speak?

2.  How old were you when you wrote your first story (any length)?

3.  Name 3 of your hobbies/things that are fun for you and that you do at least a few times a month?

4.  Name 2 things that you wish you had more time to do.

5.  Name something that you know you are not good at, and state if you do it anyway because it's fun.

6.  Other than writing, what do you really love doing?



Okay, I'll go first.

1.  English (mother tongue), Japanese, Italian (working on it)

2.  My first full story was written around age 14 or so. I wrote it in episodes and passed it out to a few friends.

3.  a) Bookbinding!  (I'm really taken with it for some reason), b) Gaming (Currently playing SWTOR, Diablo 3, and Sims 3- yeah, I do that), and c) Reading (nightly)

4.  a) Kendo, b) Socializing with friends

5.  HTML/Web Design- It's fun when it works out, but I suck at it.  (Currently trying to build my website)

6.  Traveling abroad, though I haven't in a really long time, I hope to get back in the swing of it soon.


Please post responses to comments.  I'll do my best to get them up ASAP.

Comments

Popular Posts