Our Ceiling Is Leaking

Last night my fiancee and I started hearing a strange sound coming from the living room.  After determining it was not a burglar, we discovered a leak in the ceiling of our apartment.

The super was called, but the leak stopped by the time he got here.

This morning, however:


So now I'm home from work today, listening to the workmen do their thing and tear our ceiling up.

They suspect it's from a toilet line above us...  EW!
At least it's being worked on.  The really gross part is that they say the leak has been going on for a few years now.
Ug.

I just hope they don't take too long to patch up the ceiling.  I hope they do it today, because I really don't like the idea of having a big hole leading into the crawl space above us.  I'm not a fan of insects.

Fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular Posts