It's coming...


Yes! I took too long, but I have something of an excuse. After reviewing the book I wound up rewriting the second half (as I may have mentioned before), but now the edits are finished and I'm finally moving forward!

Book 4, Deep Hydra, the conclusion to the Chronicles of the Orion Spur (or Blood Siren series if you prefer) is coming soon! I should be getting the proof copy/galley within a week or so, and then I'll be able to start the final stages of putting Book 4 into your hands!

I'll do some more announcements here on the blog once I know more.

Also, my apologies for not doing my annual Sci-Fi movie preview. It's been a bumpy start to the year with how busy I've been, medical issues, and a death in the family. I hope to get back to regular posts soon.

In the meantime, watch the Orville, it's awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts