Back from the Dead and Loving It

I'M BACK!

It's been a couple of years since I last blogged. I shouldn't have let it go so long but of course I did.

The last time I had the time, will, and content to post here I wrote about Blood Siren coming to audiobook. It's been a long journey on that. 2020 was, of course, a crazy year but the work on the audiobook continued albeit at a slow pace. 

I'm happy to report that the audiobook has moved even closer to publication (is it still publication if it's audio?), and I'm hoping to have it out either at the end of this year or by early 2022.
It's been a bit of a trip (I'm dating myself with this slang, aren't I?) to come back to the Blood Siren universe. Mostly I've spent the last 2 years writing RPG games in the Star Wars and Alien universes (I'd definitely check out the Alien RPG by Free League Publishing if you are unfamiliar and an TTRPG fan).



Blood Siren on Auidible will be voiced by the incomparable Steven Vox, who I have to give a lot of credit to for being such a good sport about my nit-picking attention to detail. I think you're going to like his vocal style.
As with the print books, the cover art is by Michael Lam, whose art continues to dazzle. I highly recommend a stop over by his DeviantArt page.

I'm very much looking forward to getting this out there finally and at last!


Can't wait for publication? Have a look at my print books.

Stay tuned for more posts coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts