Writing Update 8-26-18

Eye of Daedalus by Michael Lam
Writing completed on the latest draft of Deep Hydra.
I’m looking forward to getting this one out. I actually finished the first draft in 2017 but then decided to rewrite the ending, which required some revision of the beginning, after some helpful comments from my wife.
I’m glad I did. I’m much happier now with how the work ends. I’m hoping you will feel the same when I finally get this into your hands.

I’ll keep posting as I get more info on when that will be.

I'm in the "let it rise" phase of baking a novel. I'm pretty sure this is going to be the last iteration but I am going to re-read it one more time (hopefully with comments from beta readers) before releasing it.
In the meanwhile, I'm currently reading Andy Weir's Artemis. So far I like it a spot less than the Martian, but I'm hoping I'll find my groove with it soon.

Comments

Popular Posts